we are painstaking about this phase of our development, we will be amazed
before we are half way through.
We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness.
2. We will not regret the past nor wish to
shut the door on it.
3. We will comprehend the word serenity and
we will know peace.
4. No matter how far down the scale we have
gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others.
5. That feeling of uselessness and self-pity
6. We will lose interest in selfish things
and gain interest in our fellows.Self-seeking will slip away.
7. Our whole attitude and outlook upon life
8. Fear of people and of economic insecurity
will leave us.
9. We will intuitively know how to handle
situations which used to baffle us.
10. We will suddenly realize that God is
doing for us what we could not do for ourselves.
these extravagant promises?
We think not. They are being fulfilled among us, sometimes quickly, sometimes
slowly. They will always materialize if we work for them.